DELIVERANCE - "In Mashiach ONLY shall you find refuge from all these troubles..." #TheVolumesofTruth.com


#ALetterfromGod #Israel #Deliverance

From The Lord, Our God and Savior

"My heart is heavy, My eyes shed tears without end, says The Lord. And what shall I say then? Shall I turn My face from all this evil, from all this murder and violence which breaks forth as a flood, covering the land in tears and blood? Shall I turn back from My purpose? Shall I turn My back, and let Israel burn?! For I tell you the truth, Jacob is about to stumble, Israel is about to make a grave error! Behold, the nations shall turn their backs as her enemies gather, and shut their eyes as they seek to strike her from existence!..." ~ Says The Lord

*Also See ANSWERS ONLY GOD CAN GIVE - Regarding Israel - Regarding the Day of The Lord - The Messiah


Comments