Nature Shall Rise Up and Fight Against This Generation

"Therefore, because you have made yourselves enemies of God, and speak as though you were God, THUS SAYS THE LORD: I am come to cut down the generation of My wrath, to strike the nations in My hot displeasure! Behold, I shall cause nature to rise up and fight against you, and the earth shall become your enemy, from which there shall be no defense nor hiding place! 
Behold, perplexity and great fear shall overtake you, and you shall be unable to move, astonished at those things coming to pass upon the earth and in the heavens! For My anger is kindled against you and shall come forth like fire! For The Lord God of Hosts has purposed destruction upon the earth and upon all the cities of men! Behold, wrath overflows My cup and shall proceed like a flood, and you shall all bow down to the slaughter!"
From The Lord, Our God and Savior

Comments