Words To Live By 23-25 "All I Have Is Yours, The Only Fountain of Knowledge & Mature Faith" #TheVolumesofTruth


 #WordsToLiveBy #TheMessiah #Faith

Words To Live By... More Words of Wisdom From The Lord, Our God and Savior


All I Have Is Yours

"All I Have Is Yours... For in knowing Me you possess all things... Says The Lord. ______ The Only Fountain of Knowledge That which is revealed to one may not yet be revealed to another. And those who have seen, have seen, yet most have only understood dimly. Therefore trust is required, and comes before understanding, for understanding can only come from Me... For I am The Only Fountain, The Only Knowledge in which is life. Beloved, when one loses sight of Me or turns away, understanding darkens. Yet one who keeps Me in front of them, coming to Me at all times and in every season, in them understanding brightens and they will have peace. For they abide in Me, and rest in the knowing that all things are held within My understanding, and are given and received according to the good pleasure of My will. And indeed, this is sufficient for them, For they had first sought after The Kingdom of God and His righteousness... By which much revelation was added to them According to the Spirit which I have Poured out for them... Says The Lord YahuShua. ______ Mature Faith Blessed are those who answer, “Yes, Lord”, For their faith is revealed... Blessed are those who pray, “Your will be done, Lord”, For they have great trust... Blessed are those who say, “Amen, Lord”, At all times and in every season, For they have understood... Blessed are those who know, I AM WHO I AM; They shall have peace... Says The Lord."


Comments