"Heavy With Sleep"



From The Lord, Our God and Savior

"...Thus says The Lord to His little flock: I call you to consider, to consider deeply, to see with greater eyes. For I have blessed you in a way few have regarded, nor have any seen the like since My apostles walked with Me in Israel. Indeed, I have opened My mouth and spoken to this generation through My prophets, I have revealed secrets and made My plans known. For I do not change, says The Lord. Yet who has truly considered, and who is able to comprehend? For My people walk about as one heavy with sleep, as one caught up in the midst of a dream, unable to perceive whether they are awake or sleeping. My people are dull, they are heavy with sleep, yet I shall surely awaken them! For I shall cause the hearts of My beloved to skip a beat, and the hearts of the multitude shall thunder in their chests! For as it was with My prophet of old, to whom I said, “Go out, and stand on the mountain before The Lord,” so shall it be with the people of this generation! For I shall pass through, and a great and terrible wind shall tear into the mountains, and the rocks shall be broken in pieces! Behold, a great earthquake shall ensue, and fire shall break out in all the earth, and this generation shall be humbled! Therefore, woe to those who Do not give heed to My words And mock this Trumpet!... Woe to those who turn away From My voice and shut their ears To the quiet utterings of My spirit!... WOE TO ALL WHO REFUSE TO COME OUT!..."

Comments