BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO WALK IN MY WAYS (More Declarations of Blessedness From The Lord)


The Blessed... More Declarations of Blessedness From The Lord, Our God and Savior

"Blessed are the sons of men who bow down, Blessed are all those who fear The Lord... Blessed are those who truly know Me, Who give heed to My words, to do them... Blessed also are all those who say, “Yes, Lord”, To My every decree and proclamation, Seeking always to obey My every command... For their reward is coming, Coming very quickly. † Blessed are those who Accept The Blessing from God And walk in His ways. † Blessed are those given and received in marriage, Who keep My Commandments... For they shall experience love, Compassion, understanding, Much joy and earthly fulfillment. † Blessed are those who run to Me, For they shall be blessed in My presence... Even more blessed are those Who run to Me, then obey My Word, For their blessing is complete And they are at peace... Deliverance they shall surely know. † Blessed is he who fears The Lord And finds delight in His Commands... Blessed are all those who do what They have heard, for these live by faith, And by their example shall many Be led to Salvation. † Those who follow My voice Shall be blessed in it. † Blessed are those who fear The Lord Rather than men, taking much Delight in God’s Commands. † Blessed are those who answer, “Yes, Lord”, For their faith is revealed... Blessed are those who pray, “Your will be done, Lord”, For they have great trust... Blessed are those who say, “Amen, Lord”, At all times and in every season, For they have understood... Blessed are those who know, I AM WHO I AM; They shall have peace. † Oh how blessed are those Who have received of Grace, And seek to please The Father By obeying His Law, and teach men so... Grace AND The Law. † Blessed are all those who take Pleasure in My Sabbaths, Who also delight in doing what is right And good on My Holy Days... They shall be renewed In the presence of The Lord. † Blessed are My servants who seek to obey My commands without hesitation, For their trust is apparent... Blessed are those who seek to please Me, For in them am I well pleased. † Blessed are those who come out At the sound of My voice, For I shall surely gather them together... Indeed, blessed are all those Who obey My voice and heed The word of My Commandment, For they shall be first partakers of The Glory. † It is written: “Who can know the mind of God?”... Yet I have given you the mind of Mashiach... Therefore, blessed are all those Who strive always to walk in His ways. † Blessed are all those who receive This Word, and obey it... They shall be set apart. † Blessed are those who diligently Seek to please The Lord their God And keep His Commandments... They will be lifted up. † Blessed are those who Take part in the first harvest... They shall be first partakers of The Glory. † Blessed are those who Come out from among them... Blessed are those who Obey God rather than men... Blessed are all those who place Their trust in The Son of God, Striving always to walk in His ways And keep His Commandments... They shall surely Be taken out of this place. † For there is but One Sanctuary In which My people are to take refuge, One Shelter from the heat of the Day... Blessed, therefore, are all those who embrace Him fully And strive always to walk in His ways... They shall be hidden under the shadow Of His healing wings, high and lifted up... Says The Lord."

Comments