Words To Live By 127-128: "The Word of Truth & The Kingdom"



Words To Live By... More Words of Wisdom From The Lord, Our God and Savior

"The Word of Truth My Word is truth! And that which requires understanding shall be given to those of a contrite heart and a humble spirit. For those who love Me obey My Commandments, and those who remember My Sabbaths honor Me and shall know Wisdom. Therefore consider these things carefully. For I have indeed prepared A place for those who seek Me, For those who long to Know Me as I truly am... A place for all those Accepted in The Beloved, In whom My spirit dwells... The Kingdom without end... Says The Lord." ______ "The Kingdom The Kingdom of God is a garden... Set apart from the many Schemes of the adversary, A place of rest free of briers and thorns... A Sabbath... A holy place which shall never pass away, Where no one lies down in death, Nor shall any be made to slumber... My people shall never be covered over again, For the old order of things has passed away! Behold, all things have become new!... Says The Lord."

Comments