ESTABLISHED - "I shall dash the rebellious in pieces!" Says The Lord



From The Lord, Our God and Savior

"Thus says The Lord: Why do My people step backward in astonishment? Why are they taken aback by My words spoken to this generation, as though I have now become their enemy? Is it not rather you who have made yourselves enemies of God?! For I tell you the truth, by your many adulteries you have revealed who is first, and by your rebellion you have declared your allegiance! Yet you can only serve one master. Thus you, My people, have made your choice, for you are not My people! Yet those who remain in My love[1] have chosen their need, even of that which is most needful, in where My clay must be remolded fully, until every last vessel of honor is completed and set upright. Yet the vessels of wrath shall never be established; they shall be ground to dust beneath My feet!..." [1] - John 15:10 (CEB)

Comments