Section 5 of 5: THE BITTER GRIEVANCE OF THE LORD (From: The Generation of Wrath) #TheVolumesofTruth


 #AWarningfromGod #TheLordsRebuke #TheDayofTheLord

"...Hear, therefore, the bitter grievance of The Lord: The heart of man has grown increasingly wicked; he seeks only to steal, kill and destroy. His ravenous appetite is never abated, and his lusts are never full. For his hunger only increases in the pursuit of evil gain, his thirst deepening with every drop of blood he spills... Therefore he shall surely have his fill! Evil shall reign and wickedness shall overtake him! I shall give him blood to drink, and in the midst of his fullness he shall starve! Behold, I shall oppress the kingdoms of men day and night, and the hand of The Lord shall weigh heavily upon them! And at the height of their transgression, I SHALL TREAD THEM DOWN!


Behold, as grapes in the winepress of the wrath 
Of My fury, I shall tread them down!...

The back of the high man shall be bent,
And the neck of the evil man shall be broken...

ALL thrones, dominions, principalities 
And powers shall be bowed down!...

FOR I AM THE ONLY LORD OF HOSTS!"

From The Lord, Our God and Savior ✉️

Comments