GLORY TO GLORY, BY GRACE OF GRACE (From: A Return to the Garden)


 #AReturntotheGarden #ALetterfromGod #TheKingdomofHeaven

"Hear the Word of The Lord your God, all peoples and nations; hear Me and give heed: I am The Lord your God, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, of all things seen and unseen, known and unknown. Therefore run not to the left hand, nor to the right, eyes straight forward. For there I am upon My throne. All judgment and principalities are given into My hand; all is Mine. Yes, all you have is Mine, for everything you have I have given you, even to the cattle on a thousand hills. Every living creature is Mine. Every tribe, tongue and nation is Mine. All peoples are given into My hand, says The Lord God of Hosts. Behold, the whole earth and everything in it is Mine. Even every star and planet you see in the heavens, and those not yet discovered, even all of these are Mine. For I have created all things, and through My Son they are and were created. And all that is Mine, I have given to Him. Kneel therefore, bow down and give Him glory! For your life is but a glimmer, a mere drop of rain soon swallowed up by the earth, seen of no more; serving as nourishment for that which grows upon it, which is also soon withered and turned to dust once again; dust to dust, ashes to ashes, a flame brought forth, soon extinguished - so likewise are all those of the flesh. All flesh is given into His hand; whether from death unto life eternal, or from life unto death eternal, all is given into His hand. For you are and were created in fragile flesh, beautifully crafted by the hand of your Father, having been made alive in The Son. In His image you are and were created, in love I created you, placing you in the garden to My own joy... My own beloved who have received of My breath, created by The Father, made for The Son. Beloved little ones, you are Mine, And I have given you to My Son; For all I have is His, and all He has is Mine... And so that which I have created must now return to Me, For I call you back, and I will receive you to Myself once again... Therefore come to Me, return to My love, Abide in My mercy and know Me; live in My Son! And I, even I, shall be your God, and you shall be My people... Six days ending, the seventh at the door, wherein you shall find rest; Behold, even I shall rest with you, for one day in The Lord. Therefore, come now and share in My joy, abide in My love, enter into My rest. For The Way is provided, The Lamb sacrificed, My own beating heart stilled in death, My own blood poured out so you may return to Me. Beloved, the curtain is torn! The way is open! Approach and draw near to Me, hear Me calling! For The Ladder of Heaven is joined to earth, glorified and named above all names! Call out, My children, call on His name, and seek to know Him as He truly is, and you shall be lifted up to glory! For all those who truly know Him know Me also, for The Father and The Son are One, YAHUSHUA-YAHUWAH! Beloved, He ALONE is The Way and The Ladder; be joined unto Him, be united with Me!... Glory to Glory, by Grace of Grace, Immanu El!"

From The Lord, Our God and Savior ✉️

Comments