BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO WORSHIP ME (with voice over) #TheVolumesofTruth


 #TheBlessed #Beatitudes #WordsToLiveBy

"Blessed are all those who raise their voices To Heaven and give Me perfect praise; Blessed are those who offer up thanksgiving, Without ceasing, in My Holy name... I shall be their God, And they shall be My people. Yet even more blessed are those Who bow down and kiss the feet of My Son; Their sins are forgiven them... For those who embrace The Son of God Have touched The Kingdom of Heaven... Everlasting life is their reward, Dwelling in union with The Messiah, forever. † Blessed are those who worship with gratitude, Giving thanks for the birth of My Son... Even more blessed are those who Worship and give thanks For His death and resurrection. † Blessed is he who reveres My name And gives Me perfect praise... For I am coming quickly! † I am The First! Behold, I am also The Last!... Blessed therefore are all those Who bow down before Me; For in them shall the vision be made Complete and The Word established, Even as it was at the first And shall also be at the last... Trust in Me therefore, for I AM HE!"

The Blessed... More Declarations of Blessedness From The Lord, Our God and Savior ✉️

Comments