MORE - "...never have I seen a wonder such as this, never have I beheld such a wondrous thing!" #WordsToLiveBy #VisionofJesus #Heaven


 Words To Live By... More Words of Wisdom From The Lord, Our God and Savior

"I have seen the sun rise upon the mountains of Israel, I have seen the light of the moon illuminate the valleys of Judah, I have even seen the stars fall from the heavens! Yet never have I seen a wonder such as this, never have I beheld such a wondrous thing!... I have seen a brilliant light, a perfect likeness! Behold, I have stepped into the fire! Yet instead of burning, I received understanding; and in place of my wounds, I received healing in this flame! What a wondrous and beautiful place! Such overwhelming, pure love in the light of His glory, consuming me where I stand, strengthening me as I fall down, my tears flowing as my life departs from me! Yet I do not die. Rather the presence of The Lord of Hosts rises up in me! Is this Heaven? Yes! It is The Kingdom! For before me is the likeness of a Man, bright and shining! He is beckoning me! I see the holes in His hands and in His feet, as I am pulled toward His open arms! I am losing myself, Yet I feel as though I am being born; I was dead, and now I am alive again!... The man I was passing away, As His life rushes in!... And what more can I say? What more shall I ask of Him?... Only this... MORE!"


*Also See ANSWERS ONLY GOD CAN GIVE: - The Messiah: http://answersonlygodcangive.com/The_Messiah

Comments