COME, LOVE AWAITS YOU



"Come, all those who know not My ways; I will show you. Come, all those who have been abandoned; I will comfort you and give you shelter. Come, all those who are crippled; Let us run and leap for joy together! Come, all those faithless; I shall fill your cup, and watch how it overflows! Come, all murderers; Watch Me raise you, and all who sleep, from the grave. Come, all you who blaspheme, I will give you a new voice; Bring with you all those who are blind and deaf, For they too shall see and hear! Indeed, come all those who have sinned against Me, take My hand! I will lead you to the waters where I shall wash you, And where your new clothes hang upon the tree Which grows next to the stream... Come one, come all! Ask, and it shall be given you! For all things are possible with God and made manifest through The Son... Says The Lord YahuShua."

 

Comments