THE VOLUMES OF TRUTH - Words To Live By... More Words of Wisdom From The Lord, Our God and Savior



From The Lord, Our God and Savior:

"The Song of The Lamb Eat of Me, partake of My words, and be filled! Breathe Me in, that the song of The Lamb may dwell within you! For it is the knowledge of My love, the revelation of who I truly am!... A song, a chorus, soon to be a symphony, a great outpouring of revelation to the praise of My glory! Beloved, it is also the music we share... Sweet melodies of grace and peace Playing softly within your heart, Each string plucked gently and surely... The sound of My love revealed In you and through you... My spirit, My breath, My life given and received, Bearing much fruit in The Beloved... Says The Lord YahuShua. ______ A Sure Foundation Old houses stand upon old foundations, And new houses upon new foundations... A new house cannot be built atop another, Nor does one build a new house Upon an old foundation... No, the old house must be torn down And the old foundation removed, Making room for the new foundation To be poured, that the new house May rest securely upon it... Behold the house!... A house with a sure foundation, A house able to withstand Even the strongest of storms... Says The Lord. ______ Integrity Obedience is more than trust, And trust much more than obedience... For obedience by itself Bears bitter fruit in the end, And trust left alone becomes a lie... Says The Lord."
 

Comments