• From The Lord, Our God and Savior



"...Peoples of the earth, how long shall you tempt The Lord your God?! For I can no longer bear the sight of you! Behold, I have given you many days to repent, yet you only increase in your rebellion against Me, putting evil for good and good for evil, darkness for light and light for darkness, making for yourselves laws that you might continue in all your fornications and walk proudly in your abominations! WICKEDNESS OVERFLOWS! It is not at all hidden! Thus in My bitterness I have forsaken you for a time, In My disgust I have turned to you the back, until the day My anger is revealed and My power is put on open display... For the Day of Recompense draws near, And shall continue until the consummation... The day I take vengeance upon My enemies and repay The nations for all their forsaking of Me, the day I stretch Out My hand against the inhabitants of the earth... Says The Lord God."

Comments