From The Lord, Our God and Savior


The Blessed... More Declarations of Blessedness From The Lord, Our God and Savior 'Blessed Are Those Who Serve Me as I Have Loved Them'

"Give, and you will also receive... Yet even more blessed is the one who gives, Expecting nothing in return; For this is to walk in Me, in My very footsteps. † Blessed are those who call upon The name of The Messiah In sincerity and in truth, For the Spirit of God dwells within them... Blessed are those who seek refuge in Him, For they shall find it... Blessed are all those who love And obey The Son, For they shall be delivered. † Blessed is that servant of Mine Who seeks out the poor, Whose heart is eager to help the needy, For they know My ways and seek to please Me... Blessed also is My servant who gives Out of the abundance they have received, For they walk in My ways... Yet most blessed is My servant Who gives from their lack, For they do justly, love mercy, And walk humbly with their God... Indeed, they have understood. † Blessed is My servant who gives Out of the abundance of their heart... A joyful giver, Who knows that all they have is Mine And all I have is theirs. † Blessed are those who wait eagerly for My coming, Blessed are all those who keep watch, For I shall bless them with a multitude of Blessings, a great fulfilling of My spirit in them!... Lo, they shall stand up and march Across these desolate lands!... They shall stand up! Says The Lord of Hosts... And I shall bless them And bring glory to My name! † Blessed are the feet of those I am sending, For they have received a message from God. † The King shall stand up, And all creation shall bow down!... And He shall look upon The joy of His heart with gladness, And the blessing shall be fulfilled... For He shall bless them and keep them, And make His face to shine upon them; He shall be gracious to them, And lift up His countenance upon them, And grant them peace... And thus shall My name be placed Upon the children of Israel, Even upon all who have been grafted in, And they shall be blessed!... Yea, they shall be exceedingly glad, Dwelling in the presence Of The Lord, forever! Therefore, blessed are all those Who seek forgiveness in YahuShua HaMashiach, And also receive... For in His name shall all find freedom, Solace under the shadow Of His healing wings!... Life without end!... Says The Lord God."

Comments