Words To Live By... More Words of Wisdom From The Lord, Our God and Savior


From The Lord, Our God and Savior

"Blurred Vision One who answers a matter in the name of The Lord, while being ignorant or unsure, is foolish. And one who judges a matter without knowledge leans upon pride, wearing pretense as a garment. Thus the one who steps In front of Me shall surely stumble, And the one who seats himself Upon My throne shall be cast down... For pride does indeed come before the fall, And those who judge without knowledge Shall be made to sit upon the ground... I AM THE LORD." ______ "Responsibility One who does not take responsibility For their wrong-doings can by No means place them at My feet... And until one faces their hurts, By no means can I heal them... For the placing of blame turns the shoulder, And reluctancy hinders the heart... Yet perfect love casts out fear, And the one who truly knows Me trusts In My ways and embraces My correction... Says The Lord."

Comments