I AM CALLING YOU OUT! (PART 1) - Section 2: "My Beloved Has Forsaken Me"


From The Lord, Our God and Savior

"...BEHOLD, WICKEDNESS INCREASES BY MEASURE! And oh how the people love to have it so! For they all have itching ears! They give heed to every wind of doctrine, and hold fast to every false expectation and arrogant assumption! They are continually led away; none have truly discerned, nor are they able!... Oh sadness, bitter sorrow, My beloved has forsaken Me! She cleaves to the breast of another, and has not known Me! Therefore do My tears flow down, My face is wet with grief! For I had called out to her, yet I heard no answer! I lifted up My voice, yet she did not come out to meet Me! Behold, in My zeal I stretched out My arms to embrace her, yet she refused Me!..." Says The Lord God

Comments