GOD IS THE FOSTERER AND PROTECTOR OF THOSE TOSSED AWAY IN BITTER IGNORANCE (Regarding Abortion)


From The Lord, Our God and Savior

Timothy asked this question of The Lord, for his wife: Lord, should My wife write a letter about abortion to her friends and family?

"Thus to these nations and peoples who murder My precious created ones, My very gifts to men and women, I say this: You also will I abort! Behold, I shall tear you in pieces and cut your lives short! For as it is written: It would be better for you if a millstone were hung around your neck, and you were drowned in the depths of the sea, than to suffer My wrath over these little ones![1] Therefore, I call all those whose guilt rises to heaven, to repent with all their heart, to repent in sackcloth and ashes." Says The Lord [1] - Matthew 18:6

Comments