Woe to Those Who Celebrate Pagan-laced Holidays

This question was asked of The Lord: Lord, what is your will for us regarding Christmas this year?

"Thus says The Lord God: Yet woe to those who associate the name of The Son of God with pagan practices and idolatrous traditions! YOU HAVE SURELY TAKEN THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN! Woe to all who celebrate this holiday called Christmas, for you do dishonor Me by all you say and do! For this season of so-called giving is detestable in My sight! ABOMINATION! IDOLATRY! 
Woe to all who ignore My warnings and break My Commandments! YOU ARE ALL SLAVES! You have made mammon your master, materialism has bound you in chains, for you want no part with Me as I truly am! Behold, from you My spirit is far removed, for you have surely made yourselves enemies of God!"
From The Lord, Our God and Savior


Comments