Woe to Those Who Bear False Witness in The Lord’s Name

"Therefore, thus says The Lord: ALL self-appointed apostles, prophets, and preachers shall be brought to utter ruin! And lo, destruction comes swiftly, a weight which you have brought upon your own heads! For I am coming quickly in judgment, I am coming down with great recompense, and I shall surely repay! Behold, I shall strike you down, and you shall collapse where you stand; even as that which you have built up in your greed, for the sake of your own glory, falls with a great crash! 
Shall one become a prophet by human means?! Is the voice of The Almighty something that can be claimed?! Can the gifts of My spirit be attained by human power, and am I now made subject to the wiles of men?! You have all prophesied lies before Me, you speak that which is born from the deceit of your own hearts! - A very foolish endeavor, a vain thing, a fatal error! For you have taken the things of God in hand, and twisted them, for your own gain!
From The Lord, Our God and Savior

Comments